Specs - North Star 10,000 Light Box
The North Star 10,000
No Harmful UV Light
The only lightbox with a
TRUE 100% GUARANTEE
We use the best components:
- A High Output Electronic Ballast
- Super Bright 55 Watt Light Bulbs
- State of the art 95% reflective material
The End Result:
ONE OF THE BEST LIGHT BOXES ON THE MARKET TODAY!
Brightens up your winter with 10,000 lux at 24 inches
12.5"H X 22.5"L X 4.5"D, WT. 10 lbs., 120 Volt AC 60 HZ 140watts
If you have seen the North Star 10,000 listed in one of our competitors comparison charts and the specs that they quote are different, please be aware that this is probably out-dated information. Some of our competitors are running information that does not reflect the current specs of our recently redesigned light box. Make sure you are getting accurate information based on current facts so you can make a honest evaluation and decision.
The North Star 10,000 is more than just a desk lamp. It is a proven light therapy aid in combating the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder, seasonal depression and other mood disorders:
- 10,000 lux at 24" (see the explanation of what the importance of this is)
- Lifetime Warranty to original owner
- A 60-day trial, 100% RISK FREE money back guarantee
- One of the most trusted brands with a great dollar per LUX value
- State of the art 95% reflective mirror finish reflectors, for optimum brightness field. Our reflector design spreads the light evenly across the sub-surface of our diffuser. This eliminates the very harsh glaring light that is commonly found in other 10,000 lux boxes.
- 2 Broad spectrum biax bulbs without harmful UV C.R.I. 84, 4100 Kelvin
- We have boxed and mailable light bulbs for $26.00 each including S&H
- Light bulbs are covered with a 1 year guarantee
- Our fluorescent light bulbs life with regular use is from 4-5 seasons
- Replacement bulbs available on ordering page
- A fully UL-listed light therapy box - exceeding clinical standards
- 15 minute average maintenance dose/usage time
- Proven in clinical trials - recommended by many doctors and institutions
- Quiet, 25,000 hertz electronic ballast with no irritating flicker or electromagnetic field
- Compact enough for table top use or to carry to the office
- Comfortable low glare prismatic light diffuser to protect your eyes. No undiffused light from front ventilation slots as on some light boxes.
- Stands horizontally, vertically and can be mounted to walls or in optional tilt stand - rubber feet protect all surface areas.
- Entire box is UL-listed and uses the same type of ballast/bulb combination used by higher priced competitors.